1. The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Anna Jedličková, IČ 04639065 with its registered office at Nekázanka 19, 110 00 Prague 1 (hereinafter: "administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
address: Nekázanka 19, 110 00 Prague 1
phone number: +420 732 613 410
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it.
3. There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
1. The administrator shall store personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
involved in ensuring the operation of services,
providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
3. The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
1. By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website, or send you a new version of these terms and conditions to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 21.5.2020.